Sunday, March 2, 2014

March 2 - Thoughts

One thing I have been told is that at my age, I need to focus on increasing testosterone in my body. Doing so would help me be healthier overall.

I worked with a wellness center in Naperville called Toensing Family Chiropractic. I went through a cleanse program and lost 20+ lbs.

Now I am looking at supplements to increase testosterone. I don't like to take supplements and will most likely not go down this path. Dr. Corey at Toensing prescribes Standard Processing supplements or vitamins.

Testosterone boosting supplements i read about.
Andro400
Syntheroid

New terms I am learning:
Endorphins - feel good neurotransmitters
Serotonn - mood and depression

Center for Disease Control on Physical Activity
http://www.cdc.gov/physicalactivity/everyone/guidelines/adults.html


No comments:

Post a Comment